ADMINISTRATIVE AND COMMERCIAL LAW
Activity of the public administration authorities covers new areas of our lives. Therefore, effective assistance provided by the professional is very important in resolving administrative and commercial cases.
We deal with the administrative and commercial cases, including:
- the establishment and registration of business entities,
- providing legal assistance in proceedings for granting concessions, permissions, licenses and others in order to start business activities,
- representation in proceedings before the public administration authorities at any stage of procedure (e.g. local self-government appeals),
- representation in proceedings on the subject of challenging resolutions of local government units, the complaint for inaction of the public administration authorities, re-establishment of the appeals right from the decisions of the first instant administration authorities, reopening the administrative proceedings, annulation of the decisions,
- representation in proceedings before the National Appeal Board (NAB).